Make your own gifs in seconds at andtheniwaslike.co
Check out this great and engaging tool that can be used with students in the BISD 1:You program. Yes, it’s Chromebook compatible AND it’s just plain fun! AndThenIWasLike.co is a .gif (animated or static image) creator. Imagine using this to have students record reactions to their reading, to share mood/tone, to add another element or app smash with #BookSnaps. However you use, it’s SUPER SIMPLE!
Check it out and maybe you’ll feel this way too!
Here are some integration ideas:
- Visual response to a scientific hypothesis
- Appropriate facial expression in response to a statement or question posed in a foreign language.
- Demonstrating mood or tone of a piece of literature
- “Sticker” comment in Google Docs
Note: Make sure that you enable the web camera when using this site… otherwise it will not work.
Latest posts by Lindsay Foster (see all)
- Valentine’s Fun With Instructables - February 13, 2019
- Discovery Education Has the WRITE Stuff – Interactive Tools! - February 11, 2019
- BISDLearnTech Resource Templates *NEW* - November 28, 2018