Are you an outstanding technology-using PreK-12 teacher? Or, do you know one?
The Teacher Education Network (TEN) is looking for videos of best practices for integrating technology in teaching and learning for our Technology in Action Video Awards! We’re searching for examples across a wide variety of grades, subject areas, and technologies.
Now accepting submissions. More information, visit: iste-ten.weebly.com
- March 2017 – Announce the award process and open applications for submissions
- May 1, 2017 – Final day for Video Submission
- May 2, 2017 – May 15, 2017 – Evaluation and identification of winners
- May 15, 2017 – Award winners will be notified. Names published to ISTE TEN list serv!
Promotions and Awards for Top 5 Videos
- First Place: Free ISTE conference registration
- Second Place: $100 Amazon gift card
- Top 5 Winners Receive:
- ISTE Books
- Honored at ISTE conference in a red carpet event sponsored by the Teacher Education Network
To learn more about ISTE and the conference in San Antonio (June 25-28, 2017) – Click here: http://conference.iste.org/2017/