Did you miss the deadline for entering your art into #create, the new BISD student fine and literary arts e-magazine? Don’t worry, you’ll have another chance next fall, but in the meantime, why not check out this student art submission contest from FlipGrid?
Announcing the Flipgrid Student Art Contest
Between now and June 16th, we invite your students to submit images for a special gallery we’ll make available this fall. Here are the details:
- Images can be photos, designs, or drawings, but must be original.
- Images should be a 3:1 ratio and a minimum of 1500×500 pixels
- Please include the student’s name, grade, and teacher. If student is under 13 years of age, please ensure that you as his/her educator are able to submit your student’s artwork.
Email all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org between now and June 16th. Winners will be selected by our Flipgrid Ambassadors and will receive a framed print and certificate as well as a Flipgrid sticker pack.
We cannot wait to see what your students come up with!
Latest posts by Lindsay Foster (see all)
- Collaborative Writing Project for Grades 3, 4 and 5 - September 22, 2017
- Taylor Teacher Uses Google Drawings For Compare and Contrast Writing Process - September 20, 2017
- Constitution Day Activity From Discovery Education - September 7, 2017