Each month Insert Learning has a lesson challenge around a specific topic. Enter by publishing your lesson to the public library and tagging it with the challenge name. They pick three winners for each challenge based on that month’s criteria.
Women’s History Month Challenge
Two weeks left to publish your lessons for a chance to win $100 electronics kit from Adafruit and a year of InsertLearning. Just publish your Women’s History Month related lesson to the public library with #WomensHistoryMonth in the tags section.
Lesson Evaluation Criteria:
- Looking for creativity and the ability to engage students.
- Encourages students to read and think critically.
- At least one question, discussion, and sticky note
- No Purchase necessary, you can use the free version of InsertLearning to enter.
- Tag lessons with the lesson challenge name.
- Publish to the Public Library by the challenge end date.
- Only available to USA residents.