Instructables is a great MAKER site that has lots of different types of projects and ideas. They are offering a very fun Valentine’s Day project and encouraging social media interaction with this project as well – think #Collaborative #GlobalProject!
When you post a photo of your Robot Cupid (here on this Instructable as an “I Made It”, or on Twitter, or Instagram), we’ll send you an Instructables giveaway pack! Additionally, Instructables staff will feature the best recreations of this papercraft project on our Twitter and Instagram Stories (and tag you, of course).
Here’s how to participate:
- Create your valentine by following the detailed instructions in this project.
- Post a photo of your papercraft to Instagram and/or Twitter, tagging @instructables and #RobotCupid. (You’ll have to follow us on each platform so we can DM you.)
- Alternatively, post your creation as an “I Made It” at the bottom of this project.
- We must receive submissions and iterations of this project by February 18, 2019 (11:59pm Pacific Time) to be eligible for this offering.
Instructables is also offering additional curriculum resources to teachers and students:
*Teachers & Students: Check out the Lesson Plan in Step 8 to learn more about connecting making with literacy skills in the classroom
To access the resources, click here.
Latest posts by Lindsay Foster (see all)
- Valentine’s Fun With Instructables - February 13, 2019
- Discovery Education Has the WRITE Stuff – Interactive Tools! - February 11, 2019
- BISDLearnTech Resource Templates *NEW* - November 28, 2018